Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX boot. Or bit by bit

Egnitevt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S1 S-03
I want to get my spoiler removed, also a vx garnish.

I was thinking maybe i shud just buy the whole VX boot for my car, and save the hassel of fixing my boot afterwoods.

Does any1 have any idea's and how much are the VX boot's. also for matching paint.
:confused:

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
Egnitevt said:
I want to get my spoiler removed, also a vx garnish.

I was thinking maybe i shud just buy the whole VX boot for my car, and save the hassel of fixing my boot afterwoods.

Does any1 have any idea's and how much are the VX boot's. also for matching paint.
:confused:

you'd be better off gettin boot patched up, unless you ever wanted the wing back on, to get boot fixed is around $150

VooDoo

Reaction score
Website
www.oz8.org
Members Ride
HSV GTO. 408ci Stroker, LS3 top end.
Find someone with the same colour car and no spoiler and swap. You might even get some $$ out of them. Make sure thiers is in good cond first. Its just a quick unbolt to swap and they worry about the wiring.

Egnitevt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S1 S-03
thanx

kool fellas, i'll see what happens.

DVS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
what kind of spoiler is it? I got my spoiler removed and resprayed for $160 then sold the spoiler for $80, so worked out cheap for me. I had one of those clubsport type spoilers.

Thanks
Dvs