Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX Bumpers

theused084

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1
Hi

I am ordering my VX (exec) bumpers tommorow for my VT and all that I could find was a dark green front bumper and a different coloured rear bumper.

I was wondering roughly what it's going to cost to get the rear bumper sprayed Capricorn Green.

Thanks

wilko

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 5L Manual Wgn
here in perth i got quoted $400 to respray front /back bumpers and the sideskirts..think that was quite a good price..so maybe budget $200 for a bumper alone??

theused084

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1
Cheers. Now I gotta start saving. Just got my C2R kit after waiting three months for it.

theused084

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1
I got the kit off ebay for 500. Was a bargain but I had to chase the guy for 3 months to deliver it. Finally got it last week now I gotta get all the vx bits for it.

Thanks

theused084

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1
I got my vx bumpers, the rear one is maroon and the front one is laurel green. They both have some scratches and chips. Now I have to get them both painted Capricorn Green and while I'm at it get the Boot spoiler holes welded as well and repeainted.

What can I be expecting to pay now? Will they have to take the paint off both bumpers cause of their condition and respray them from scratch?

Thanks