Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX Calais V8 5.7L

Miss-E

VTCOM6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Love the wheels :)
Im getting the same amp but 500W for my subs and not sure which one for my speakers yet.

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
How much was your dyno tune at Sams ?
I assume you are in Syd ?

Love the Calais:thumbsup:
Cheers

Misaprop

black betty
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
I got the dyno tune at Sams through Liverpool Exhausts.

Altogether I paid 3.2k for for tri-y headers, stainless steel cats, and twin exhaust system all the way through. Then they took it to Sam's and did the GTS maf pipe, that K&N airfilter, and mafless dyno tune.

the tune was $1000, $500 was for the GTS maf pipe, the air filter and installation (probably got a little ripped off)... and the full exhaust was $1,700

The car went amazing after that, I think they also especially tune when the Power button is on, because there is actually a significant difference in the way the car runs with the Power 'on' compared to 'off'.

I have also heard good things about Marranos Enhancement Division. The head guy there is Sonny (their number is 02 97445355), I think they are in Croydon and people on ls1.com.au reckon he is tops.

I think if you take your baby to either Sonny or Sam, you will not be dissapointed. Sonny also sells cool looking OTRCAI for genIIIs

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
poor brown Calais.
it will ride again soon, it's too handsome to be shunned aside.

i send my kind regards to v8. :bow: