Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX - Cd Stacker

L

latcham_01

Hey ... can anyone help me...

My stacker just F*&cked up ... i went to load it and it came up with a E-99 error ... so i restarted the stacker then it came up with an E-04 error which means dirty disc ... but my disc isn't dirty and its not in the wrong way .. can any one help.

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Try get it to play a cd lense cleaner....

All it would be is the laser eye would be dirty from build up ova the yrs

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
what does e-99 stand for?
that first error code is probably the problem

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
On my Kenny stacker i had few yrs bak E99 was disk carrage is jamd, most 99 codes on stezza's are that the thing is jamed

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
when my stacker played up in my car it had e-99, but i replaced straight away with new cd player. Later found out the e-99 means either one of the stacker cables not in properly, magazine was not in propely or the stacker needs to be reset, i remember reading it from eurovox website a while back. Just check all the cabling , and reset the stacker(pull the cable out from the stacker and stick back in) check the magazine is in properly and that should fix ur problem. I wish i had known that before i ripped my standard deck out :cry: i miss using my steering wheel buttons!

R

ROBS_STATES_MAN

dont have that problem - DAMN

Hi Jamie, I dont have that problem as I dont have CD in Statesman, just have to enjoy FM with steering wheel controls lol. Hope you and boys are well, Uncle Rob.:D