Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX Central Locking/Electric Window Issue...ARGHHH

xenadobbie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX I S
Hi!!
Does anyone have any advice or can point me to a mechanic etc in Adelaide to help fix this.

My Drivers window stopped about half way up and all I got was a LOUD click sound like the motor was working but the window was "stuck". When i investigated it appeared something was lose as a small ballbearing object was jammed against the window rubber poking outwards away from the window near the top?? I pulled all the trim and rubber off the window and could now gently loosen the ballbearing object down to allow the window to be pushed up. It now sits like it's spring loaded on the window. Anyway now the window is a little loose (like it's not connected) and suddenly my central locking doesn't work and now I can't lock my two front doors. The knobs are stuck up? I gather something has come off somehwere or could be broken. It seems strange that the CL now has stopped. Not quite sure. Any ideas? Cheers in advance.