Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vx coil relocation ????

87LAG

BOOSTED 6 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S S2 AUTO RAPTORCHARGED
hi all just wanting to get a coil relocation setup like the one in the attached photo to move them behind the throttle body. i just put a raptor on with 12mm plenum and manifold spacers and the coils rub on the bonnet mat inside..... if any one has done this succesfully and nos where to get such a bracket and lets me no where it attaches this would be grand....

cheers

Attachments

• 322..jpg
    322..jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 2,381

vxcustom

VXXX
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx v6 executive
I am looking at doing this myself as the coil pack will get in the way of the future turbo and besides it looks neater, as far as brackets go they are not hard to make to suit the application however (as it is a bit further down my list yet of things to do) I have not looked into the relocation of the wiring as that I beleive would be the headache. HT Lead lengths should remain approx the same depending on where you locate the pack.

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
not sure how to go about it,,,,but damm thats a sexy looking engine bay for a v6 powered car :D