Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vx Commodore s pack

Simonn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S pack m5
gday,
Just wondering if the vx spacks come with an lsd diff standard?
also im after rims what genuine holden syle rim (clubsport rims ext) do you have on your vx? any links to pictures with vx with genuine style rims would be great
thanks

don0xer

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Calais 3.8L Supercharged
i think it was an additional option to get a lsd, as for the rims have a look through the my commodore section, that would be the best bet as most people would put up what rims they have :)

vt s

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s s1
i own a vt s and the lsd came standard so i dont see why it wouldnt in the vx but not sure.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
VX S (manual) pack did not come with LSD standard... it was an option.

Not sure about the l67 automatic version...

Simonn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S pack m5
sorry for the change in subject.
my mate went to look at a vt commodore. Apparently under the radiaor cap there was a tiny bit of an oil feel to it and also the surface of the coolant there was a tiny bit of an oily tinge only in the light you would notice it. The coolant was still green though even after coming back from a drive and undoing the rad cap the colant was green and did not have any visable oil in it exept for what was mentioned I'm not too sure when the last coolant change was. Its in an manual vt exec 3.8. anyone know what it could be?

holden boy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx s
my vx s pak didn't have a lsd :(
dosn't matter anyway as i have fixed this flaw and put a lsd in anyway
and just to let u know it was out of a vt lol and its drive shaft as it
is different to the vx one nice easy to do though :)

Raging Bull

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S Pack L67
sorry for the change in subject.
my mate went to look at a vt commodore. Apparently under the radiaor cap there was a tiny bit of an oil feel to it and also the surface of the coolant there was a tiny bit of an oily tinge only in the light you would notice it. The coolant was still green though even after coming back from a drive and undoing the rad cap the colant was green and did not have any visable oil in it exept for what was mentioned I'm not too sure when the last coolant change was. Its in an manual vt exec 3.8. anyone know what it could be?

Most likely Inlet Manifold Gasket, least likely auto cooler splitting in radiator and even more unlikely given no other symptoms are showing head gasket/cracked head. My money's on the LIM gasket.

Raging Bull

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S Pack L67
A bit of a hassle, not overly hard but you need the correct tools and at least a whole weekend, do it with someone that has some experience not first timers.