Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX Cruise Control Holden Kit instructions

markbaja

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec & SZ Territory Diesel
Did anybody end up getting these instructions?

I'm really desparatley after some instructions for my VY (most shold e the same really.)

There is NO existing wiring in my car, but I have engine and cabin loom, actuator, throttle cable and brake switch.

95% is straightforward, it is just a patch loom and plugs into existing BCM/PCM but there are two connectors and 3 bare wire I don't know where they go.

Everything is in apart from these and few wires and it won't work until I know where these go.

VTS5 said he has them. If you do, may I please get them as well. Thanks in advance mate.

2003 vy excutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 vyexcutive
2003 vy excutive

You're in luck.I've got it.Let me dig'em out then i'll scan and post'em 4 you.BTW,is it man. or auto?This is for man.

hi also looking for vy excutive cruise control installation manual

paul0075

Reaction score
Members Ride
7/1997 VT Executive
Am after the installation instructions for the genuine Holden cruise control that fits to the 3.8 VT Executive, 1997 model. Just a scan as a PDF would be ace. Thanks! Email: [email protected]

markbaja

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mate, I just ended up going to Holden, the guy printed the instructions off for me.

Very simple to follow, and as a bonus, he didn't even charge me.

That was 2 years ago now :)

paul0075

Reaction score
Members Ride
7/1997 VT Executive
Thanks, so far I have been told by Holden Australia that I am making an unauthorised mod to the car and they wont give me the instructions and to take the car to the dealer instead. So I guess I will have to call/see the local dealer and see what happens.

I did find on the forum here a rough electrical diagram, but I want the mechanical detail as well, and info on routing what where etc.

paul0075

Reaction score
Members Ride
7/1997 VT Executive
I just checked and there wasn't any new mail apart from family stuff.

markbaja

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ok, so Holden are saying an un authorised mod! Anyway, what state are you in? I think I have the ingress from Holden still, I'll give them to you if you're in Victoria.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

markbaja

Reaction score
Members Ride
I'll have a look anyway, I'll stick them in an envelope and post it to you if you like. Won't cost anything for a stamp as I work for Australia post.

I'm at work at the moment, will look tonight or tomorrow, depending when I finish :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2