Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] VX door cards, manual window regulators, and wiring looms.

ruggj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec 01
I have for sale (with pics soon i'll take some this arvo) all 4 door trims out of a VX exec, which are for manual windows. All 4 manual window regulators. All 4 wiring looms for the manual regulators. And 2 VT Calais series 1 electric windows wiring looms for the front doors (after i bought them i realised that the VX ones were different, so now i have to sell them).

I'll get some pictures up later on of everything. Everything is in good condition, the door trims are all great except the drivers door speaker grill has a crack in it. All the manual regulators are in perfect condition, they were pulled out of my car and i know they worked fine. The 4 manual window wiring looms are for VX to VY, (they might work in VT series 2, you will have to ask someone, and i know they will work in a VY at least series 1, as i bought series 1 VY electric window looms for my VX and they work great).

The 2 wiring looms from the VT calais work great, i did use them while we were waiting to get new looms for the car, i tested the windows to make sure they were working fine with those looms.

I dont have any set prices on any of the items, so just make offers.

davway

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK LS1 Statesman
Im after a manual regulator for a VT 2 drivers door - dont know anything about wiring for it (why would it have wiring anyway if its manual?????).
Anyway, if you have one that will definitely fit straight in, id be interested.

ruggj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec 01
hey mate, theres no actual wiring to the manual regulator, but i have the wiring looms for doors that have manual regulators.

Send me a PM with an offer.

davway

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK LS1 Statesman
Ah, ok - couldnt see why it would need wiring.
Pm'd