Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX Engine in brisbane?

vx_commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore 'S
Hey guys. I need to buy a new engine for my vx, does anyone know any good wreckers in Brisbane. Where I can get a good tested second hand engine? From a wreckers or any place that does good second hand engines. I live on the sunshine coast and there's not really much around here and I thought if I go to Brisbane I may get a better condition one plus there is more to choose from. Any recommendations ? Need to get one in the next week. Its a 6 cyl. Sorry if this is in the wrong section bit I wasent to sure where to post it. Thanx

thekid93

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pack
gold coast??

theres a commodore wreckers down there thats just commodores

vx_commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore 'S
gold coast would be fine, have you got a contact number for them?
Thanx mate.

thekid93

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pack
not sure. look up with in the yellow pages, just commodore wrecking

vx_commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore 'S
Yeh already tried that, Our phone book only goes as far south as caloundra but i think i may have found it on google, just dident want to buy a motor from a known dodgey wreckers so thought i would ask on here, i found a VY motor with 110.000Ks for $1150.00 so might go have a look at that. not sure if it has been tested or not..
Any other good known trusted motor places out there??, all the wreckers i have found say they dont test the motors and i would rather have one that i know has been tested.
Thanx again!!