Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX manual S-pack

tara1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII S-Pack commodore
lolz hehehe ye pretty happy with it but the only thing thats a hassle is what to use to clean it and what to use for the odour as I haven't cleaned it since I got it. In the owners guide it says warm water with some soap. Any idea on products to buy ?

I was told to use ordinary leather conditioner that you can buy from the supermarket, this healps to clean it and also keep it nice and shiny :yeah:

y-b-jls-4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore S
I was told to use ordinary leather conditioner that you can buy from the supermarket, this healps to clean it and also keep it nice and shiny :yeah:

I'll see what I can find tomorrow if not I'll buy some Meguiars products they are always good.

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
dudes i'm going ahead with the black one...we made an offer and dad is heading over to work with me tomoz to look at stuff so he'll test it out for me...then try and talk it down a wee bit more...hopefully the cash will help out, the dude selling seems genuine and fairly nice so either way i reckon the car is in good nick...hopefully if everything is awesome i could be in it on tuesday...

WinterVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
dudes i'm going ahead with the black one...we made an offer and dad is heading over to work with me tomoz to look at stuff so he'll test it out for me...then try and talk it down a wee bit more...hopefully the cash will help out, the dude selling seems genuine and fairly nice so either way i reckon the car is in good nick...hopefully if everything is awesome i could be in it on tuesday...

Awesome, good luck with it mate :thumbsup:

webwombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SS-V wagon

You will love it - just like any other VX S manual owners

y-b-jls-4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore S
Post some photos up when you get it

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Yeah! woo! go the manual VX's! lol
Nah u'll love it mate...
Their affordable fun... :p

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
alright guys i pick it up tomorrow...i took it for a test drive yesty and it was nice...it revved wierd between 2nd and third though, has anyone done anything to their S manual to make it rev up between gears?...its fine if u shift slowly though.

i'm looking forward to driving it home then putting a stereo system in it.

are there any good posts on how to remove door skins and all that stuff so i can put my 4 channel in and my JVC splits...i have a db drag i wanna go to on saturday so hopefully i can do it by then and get there...