Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX misfire and stall under load

Ls1 the world

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx ss/ ve ss wagon / vl turbo
The cas in my car is only a year old. I replaced it december of 2014. I was talking to my mechanic and he thinks it could be my ecu playing up. Hes coming over on the weekend with a spare to test it

Also, something else I wanted info on, if anyone knows. There are 2 hoses coming off the throttle body yes? One branches out to the left, and connects to what seems like the inlet manifold. The other runs under the manifold, and connects to a sensor at the back of the engine. What is that sensor for, and is it ment to have a hose connected to it (other than the one from the throttle body)? It has a spigot that looks like a hose should be connected, but i cant find one.

Forgive my lack of knowledge on technial terms, im still very much learning cars. I am trying though, I hate relying on something if I dont know how it works
Would Seriously love to know what the issue was, my vx ls1 is doing same thing
But abit worse

Rikls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss commodore
Similar problem done my valley gaskets cleaned everything up throttle body etc pulled sensers of throtle body soaked it cleaned it put back together now its backfiring an very hard to start blew the hose of that runs from throtle body to rear of motor put back on but still running really bad