Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX original/stock cd player plug

teno45

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore Berlina
Hey guys,

just wondering if anyone has the car side plug for the Eurovox cd player out of a VX berlina... just doing a few mods and need one.

ie: if someone has put an after market headunit in and has cut off the original cd player plug and is interested in selling it to me?

Or i guess the other option is if someone knows where i can purchase the plug from brand new? I've been searching for a while and the only place I found sent me the wrong plug and refused to admit to it.

Thanks.

jakewaze

Jakewaze
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Spack S1 Auto
depends on where u are but im pretty sure i've seen them at malz (perth wa)
adapters and stuff for factory installs
i think they have a website

M

mwb235

Hey guys,

just wondering if anyone has the car side plug for the Eurovox cd player out of a VX berlina... just doing a few mods and need one.

ie: if someone has put an after market headunit in and has cut off the original cd player plug and is interested in selling it to me?

Or i guess the other option is if someone knows where i can purchase the plug from brand new? I've been searching for a while and the only place I found sent me the wrong plug and refused to admit to it.

Thanks.

Is it the same as the one in this pic?

This one has all pins except the two power antenna pins (light blue and white wires). The wires are about 10cm long. This must mean my plug came out of a VX (i have a box full of plugs/sockets etc from at least two complete VT/VX harnesses so i can't be sure where they've come from exactly).

BUT i have another old radio plug - although the wires on this second plug are really short (between 3cm and 6cm only) i could remove the two antenna wires from it and put them into the other one.

If you're interested PM me.

Attachments

• VT-VX radio plug.JPG
    VT-VX radio plug.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 1,747

teno45

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore Berlina
thanks for the quick responses...

depends on where u are but im pretty sure i've seen them at malz (perth wa)
adapters and stuff for factory installs
i think they have a website

from their website they seem to have the same sort of connectors most of the places around here (wagga wagga NSW). they have the female side of the connector (the cd player side), generally used for plugging onto the original harness as to be able to install an aftermarket without modifying the car harness.

teno45

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore Berlina
Is it the same as the one in this pic?

This one has all pins except the two power antenna pins (light blue and white wires). The wires are about 10cm long. This must mean my plug came out of a VX (i have a box full of plugs/sockets etc from at least two complete VT/VX harnesses so i can't be sure where they've come from exactly).

BUT i have another old radio plug - although the wires on this second plug are really short (between 3cm and 6cm only) i could remove the two antenna wires from it and put them into the other one.

If you're interested PM me.

that looks pretty close. ill pull the cd player out tomorrow and have a closer look to ensure. adding the extra antenna wires from the other plug would be great if its correct. How much would you want for it?

Mr_Anthony

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pack
i am looking for a plug to go into the original eurozox double din cd player for my vx too so i can put the original cd player in. what is the website u found one on or does anyone know where or how i can get 1??? Cheers