Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vx S Pack Dyno Results

bigneilsen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS LS1
i wouldnt bother with intake... go roller rockers $600 give or take and flash tune $350

i wouldnt listen to this ^^

OTRCAI was the best thing i put on my VT S1. gave me more torque than 1.98: rockers.
plus if you get rockers first, then youve got major restriction at the intake.

lufkin

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Manual LS1 Statesman & VT V6 Calais

OTRCAI was the best thing i put on my VT S1. gave me more torque than 1.98: rockers.

this goes both ways, whats point of OTRCAI if you are restricted by internals of engine? the stock OTR is more then enough for a v6, sure it looks shiny and may give a different sound but its just a placebo effect, put it on a dyno and you will see you got nothing more from the fancy OTR than you did from stock

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS

its just better throttle response you felt... not torque. same with the TB.

so please dont tell the OP to disregard my comment like i dont know what im talking about :)

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
I noticed a difference with my aftermarket CAI, the throttle response and power was marginally better, this was mainly up in the higher RPM range as well mind you (this is my opinion)

People can say that certain things do nothing on cars, and others with say they do. But without solid proof of if it works or not and if it hasn't been tested on more than just one car, don't believe a word the say, or make your opinion after researching it a bit!

VUte89

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 vz Maloo :)
It was my understanding that 152kw was at the motor in the factory with nothing being driven by the motor like alternator Etc what's a standard manual do at the wheels??