Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX S pack, on air, tidy

disco_steve

Disco Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S Pack
Kinda new to this forum so thought i'd just put this up to show what i got and see what you all think.
Its a 2001 Vx s pack.
auto
215000 odd k's, still goin fine. (fingers crossed).
i got it about a year ago, stock black paint work, stock vx rims painted black.no tint
but was already on air.

Since owning it i've put a fair wad of cash into it, and lovin it all.
i've repalced the fronts bag over struts with air ride technology struts. ( the old ones blew out due to dodgy manufacturing)
Installed a dakota digital pressure sensing controller (works great)
fitted the 19's
got the paint work done
Its originally a ford blue with a custom pearl mixed in.
all the holes were shaved out of it, badge holes, aerial hole,boot lid wing holes. all dints removed.
front bar repaired and sprayed.
the complete drivers side was re-painted factory black aswell due to a few scratches etc.

also got the windows tinted, very happy with those.

recently started to re-trim the interior, got the 4 door cards done so far, red and black checker design.

also just got a 5 speed conversion off a mate of mine. will be a t5 box out of an earlier v6, already been fitted to an ecotec, hopefully not goin to need to much work to get it in.

probably a few more things but thats all i can think of at the moment

Attachments

• bel tat car 010.jpg
    bel tat car 010.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 4,066
  • bel tat car 011.jpg
    bel tat car 011.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 434
  • vx on skirt.jpg
    vx on skirt.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 350
  • vx commy 012.jpg
    vx commy 012.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 2,147

disco_steve

Disco Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S Pack
complete re trim mite b a while away, i've got the 4 door cards done though. i'll throw a pic up today.
for the rest of the trim i'm keen to redo the boot install 1st, bit more of a sound system and remount the air tanks etc. just gotta get off my ass haha

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
holy **** mate! this is nice!!

always wanted to see what my car would look like with black rims and black tinted tail lights.... as my s pack is black aswel. so thanks :p

how much did the airbags set you back?!?!?!?!

disco_steve

Disco Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S Pack
the all black looks sweet, with dark windows etc it would have looked a whole lot better.
it was bagged when i brought it, but so far i've repalced the 2 front air struts( $1500 ), purchased and installed the dakota air ride system ( $1200 ) and a few other bits and pieces.
i'm running a dual tank and dual compressor setup which costs a lilttle more but u can pick up kits for around 4 grand as far as i know.