Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX S PACK sound system faults and CAN DOES TO IMPROVE POWER

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
well if we go by your ????>>> quotes>>> yes>>>if you pulled the number from ya ass ( no) lol
ok so 200 is a bit much the sv6 have about 180 kws and the VE 195 so ur saying that a sv6 VE has more power than ur maloo
stock the car has 167kws so i want to bump it up by atleast 20-25kws
thats plausible
not easy or cheap to just get with small mods 33extra bhp(25kw is just over 33 bhp) OH AND IF YOU WANT TO CONVERT BHP TO KW> GO HERE >>>>>>>>>>>> http://locost7.info/converter.php AND PASTE IT TO FAVS FOR A FURTHER USE

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
He never said rear wheel kilowatts.

You probably have around 100-110 at the wheels stock, if you can get up to 150-160 at the wheels with bolt on's you should be happy.

Also you shouldn't need a mechanic to fit any of those parts. Only reason I would pay someone to do something on my car is if it wasnt possible or practical to do my self, like buying a welder to weld a tip on my exhaust when the guy at the exhaust shop did it for $20.

I have slowly been doing a few mods to my ecotec too, Im just after bottom end and I have to say Im quite happy so far but still have some other things coming.

VX S-speeddemon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pack
so what have you been doin to you ecotec cause im keen to do some work on it now

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
is ur stereo hooked up 2 amps? more info would b nice tho sounds like ur battery is on its way out so check that 1st and make sure ur alternator is keeping up, even while the stereo is up full blast it shouldnt b cuttin out.