Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vx senator climate control and dash bulbs

96calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 vs calais series 1
Hi!!! Does anyone know the type and sizes of the bulbs for climate control and dash in a Vx senator/Calais ?? Holden is trying to charge me 13$ for one bulb with the green cover for my climate control lol. Any led replacements known???

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Autobarn can supply that bulb. An led will have a drastic color change.

96calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 vs calais series 1
Called auto barn they said if the bulb is mounted in a little plastic housing like mine are they can't help if the bulb pulls out they can

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
$13 a globe from the thieveaship, thats cheap aye.

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
yeah generally about $20 for these, a pain in the ass to get aftermarket. Do you need one or multiple?

If it is 1 probably have to suck it up as shopping around could see you spending more than that!

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
I'd replace all to be honest...

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
Type in ....T3 T4 led....into ebay.
The smaller one is T3 and the bigger one is T4.

Caprice5L

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Berlina
I bought genuine holden, cant get anywhere else unless LED off ebay.

hotrod

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore s2
mate go to jaycar and get the globe them selves , they have two wires of it that needs the case striped of them , all you need to do is unwrap the wires and remove it from the twist lock , thread new ones in and bobs ya uncle done , but if ya go with led they only work one way so check before you refit to make sure its working , there is globes in part of the unit that u do need to solder if they are blown. u can get them of ebay beware of the twist locks they not the same fit , the gap is to small all I did is used my original twist locks , just change the globes over. hope this makes since.

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
mate go to jaycar and get the globe them selves , they have two wires of it that needs the case striped of them , all you need to do is unwrap the wires and remove it from the twist lock , thread new ones in and bobs ya uncle done , but if ya go with led they only work one way so check before you refit to make sure its working , there is globes in part of the unit that u do need to solder if they are blown. u can get them of ebay beware of the twist locks they not the same fit , the gap is to small all I did is used my original twist locks , just change the globes over. hope this makes since.

When I went to Jaycar they didn't have the bulbs themselves or in the holder, the guy suggested LED and then wire in a resistor, blah, blah, blah, I went to Holden and got them.