Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vx senator manual

kaneo11

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx senator manual
went to heathcote today and ran a best of 13.22 @ 116mph which im quite happy with concidering ive never been drag racing before and ran on street rubber, definatly got a 12 in her on street rubber but i recon il try slicks next time

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
Nice senator , good power, not into black wheels on Senators, they are a classy car and imo black downgrades them.
Black wheels looks good on Clubby's and R8's (especially solid coloured cars) but the senators with their splashes of chrome look better with a shiney style wheel.
Don't get me wrong I love the look of VX senators and yours is right up there, great work.

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
mate it has been seen but i'll say it again,,,,,,,this thing is sex, your a lucky man thats for sure,
have fun with her and treat her right :p

James

kaneo11

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx senator manual
Nice senator , good power, not into black wheels on Senators, they are a classy car and imo black downgrades them.
Black wheels looks good on Clubby's and R8's (especially solid coloured cars) but the senators with their splashes of chrome look better with a shiney style wheel.
Don't get me wrong I love the look of VX senators and yours is right up there, great work.

yeah mate havnt had the black wheels on it for ages just got the vx gts's on it and love the way it looks, real classy and almost understated