Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vx Series 2 Vz Front.

Like my wagon

• yes

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • its ok

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
I love it Sparkles! Some nice self promotional work! Got any pictures of it when you bought it? Just to give a visual idea of the amount of work you have done on it.

S

sparkles_vp

I did but took them on my phone and i fried it, so i lost the pics.... NOT HAPPY,lol..

Good promo for what i do.. people that saw it smashed, cant belive its that car,lol..

So word of mouth works wonders......

QUOTE"I swear those bonnet are gonig to become like the lancer clear taillight fad, no offence.. but alot of people have them now."

maybe some people can afford $150 for altezza lights, but over $1300 retail for the bonnet, will never be that many bonnets goin around,lol.......

cheers and thanks for everyones comments, good to get different opinions,

much appreciated.

Brendan

B

blofly

I really love what you have done with the wagon everything flows so well with the lines from wheels to the badges it all sits well. I just want one of those bonnets for my VX s pac! always dreamed of a gentle NOS system with the purge jets exiting straight out of the bonnet vents! how evil it would appear! I agree with the head lights needing be changed to the black backed SS items though but thats it nothing else :w00t:

Cal.oz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan Pathfinder
how much would it cost if I wanted to do this to my VT??

Ralph1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SSZ
Nice lookin wagon there dude, I'm supprised I have seen it around town at all.

S

sparkles_vp

its around, i dont hang out anywhere..... you will always see it Parked at the new BEACHHOUSE gym in the arvos and night times, but other than that its at work or home....

cheers