Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vx ss commodore front lower grille

frankey

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss commodore 5.7
hi guys n gals i just wanted to know if besides obviously the vx ss commodore lower bumper grille,what other lower bumper grille would also fit the vx ss model and also if there are any kind of sporty looking grilles that would fit this vehicle. any recommendations cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

stovepipe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS
Not a big response unfortunately. Hopefully this bump helps.

I'm looking for an alternative VX upper grill that won't require a headlight (just bought a new pair to suit the VX bumper shape, ready to go in) or bumper change too

Any tips would be appreciated. Photos even better

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Not a big response unfortunately. Hopefully this bump helps.

I'm looking for an alternative VX upper grill that won't require a headlight (just bought a new pair to suit the VX bumper shape, ready to go in) or bumper change too

Any tips would be appreciated. Photos even better
Here is a pic of a old members' bumper, (devilly?). Its vx ss with devilly adding the mesh in the lower section.
DSCF2184 - Copy.JPG

Here is a pic of one that l'm adapting. I'm currently working on. But it needs the help of the wh Caprice. You can't buy this bumper, either?
20201128_144004.jpg

stovepipe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS
Here is a pic of a old members' bumper, (devilly?). Its vx ss with devilly adding the mesh in the lower section.

Here is a pic of one that l'm adapting. I'm currently working on. But it needs the help of the wh Caprice. You can't buy this bumper, either?

Keen to see how that one turns out Lex.
The mesh looks really good in the lower section.