Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX SS Single Turbo

benjamino

needing some more undies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 6spd + 7psi
well picked up the turbo, manifold crossover and dump, and dropped it off today to get it all ceramic coated. Exhaust housing, dump, crossover, and turbo manifold are all getting coated in some super heat resistant black stuff,

while the silver compressor side of the turbo is being high polished and coated in red :D
cost $957 all up, from CIC in kelmscott. Red on the compressor was extra $100.. Not bad for the whole shebang tho.

picking up fuel system and all other bit this friday, and once ive finalised a few things ill get it all in the shed and the wknd after easter ill gett stuck into it with a few mates..
ill post n keep it up to date :)

benjamino

needing some more undies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 6spd + 7psi
picked up a few moe bits n pieces lately, got the rest of my kit, fuel system and everything else besides wastegate and exhaust.
Picking up my ceramic coated bits n pieces this wk sometime also.
picked up an Extreme Heavy Duty Organic Cutch kit (which is 600hp/450rwkw capable) and a Rip shifter aswell,
23032010883.jpg

and justa few snaps of the rest of the kit
Garrett T04Z (uncoated)
16032010860.jpg

Predrilled sump (changeover)
20032010865.jpg

Intake Piping-the radiator hose in the vx is a diff position to the vz's, so another will need to be made up. Poxy stage 1 turbosmart BOV aswel :p (soon to be upgraded to megsonic)
20032010866.jpg

Intercooler waiting to go on (im getting way too impatient :p)
20032010863.jpg

Box of goodness all the fuel rails gauges lines hoses pipes etc etc etc is here
20032010867.jpg

so pumped now!
once i get back the turbo and piping, i might try get the whole kit fitted up over the easter wknd:)

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
Wow. Awesome. Probably seen your car around man, can't remember.. although I probably would have noticed - looks tidy!

You are going to LOVE the torque rush man, just steer away from trees and poles!

Sam

Kellly

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr belina v8
thats a very sexy car, good work mate. love the red leather seats

benjamino

needing some more undies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 6spd + 7psi
Wow. Awesome. Probably seen your car around man, can't remember.. although I probably would have noticed - looks tidy!

You are going to LOVE the torque rush man, just steer away from trees and poles!

Sam

haha thanks mate!yeah i know its guna be a pretty good learning experience =p
shes suffering from a few dents n scratches atm,so im glad u havent seen it around lol it needs a good cut polish maybe a new lick of paint and dents removal before ill be happy with it lol. Stil heaps to go=p

thanks kelly:) red interior gets so dirty tho=p

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
well fkk me dead... turbo =]