Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

saif abushanab

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 Commodore SS 5.7
I bought used ss 2002 175,000km
( here in saudi arabia it called chevrolet lumina ss not holden commodore vx ss, it's all the same )
I tuned a little: added 2 hood redlines, changed seats leather to red.

But i still need some answers:-
Original acdelco sparks pulgs and spark wires part number or size number or even a picture?
Original acdelco Fuel filter part number, or even a picture?
Original acdelco cabin air filter, or even a picture?
Original acdelco air filter part number or even a picture?
Original acdelco PCV Valve part number or even a picture?

Some pictures of the owners manual for the important pages: what to service by your self ( what should be changed ) from 0km to .....km <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< very important, engine oil, radiator, transimition oil, and so,
Or if you have pdf version?

After 30-60min drive and getting to normal tempeture, if you parked and waited for 1 min the car starts vibrating slowley but strongly,
If you raised the rpm when it's parked it doesn't ( not vibrating ), only if you was about 50-70km speed if you accelrate and the rpm gets about 1900-2200 it vibrates a little, what is the problem?

There is some noisy sound when drive and accelerate 1500< rpm like ( whow whow whow whow ) in the engine is it normal?

After driving and the tempeture gets to normal (96-99)C the hood latch or any component near to engine very hot you can't even touch it, is it normal?

The aerial mast doing over turn, when it's open or close it turn more than it should it makes clicking sound, is it fixable (we don't have mutch parts here in saudi arabia) or i just disconnect it?