Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vx super 6 pulley

super06

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx super 6
ok ty for your help .... hmmm if i have a 10 psi pulley i should get 10 psi at or around redline shouldn't i?...... it is stock except for the pulley and a 2 1/2" twin catback ex would the ex be affecting the boost ? i have been searching the forums looking for the how to to fix it found it a week ago but cant find it now i know you plug a hose off and put a filter on the actuator but cant remembe which hoses any help would be appreciated

super06

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx super 6
thanks heaps for your help vsl67 ........i could i do this to eliminate where my boost is disappearing to couldn't i ? if it makes no difference then thats not it lol......... im pretty sure the boost guage i was using was accurate as its part of the dyno my car was on

Reaction score
Members Ride
supercharged vt II acclaim
vsl67 what probs have you herd of from deleting the bypass solenoid??? i thought deleting it just stopped the ecu from having anything to do with controlling the boost, and if its a little faulty and causing ya to loose a little boost ,will fix that too........ hmmmmmmm thou i have had to replace one accurator so far since deleting it

Reaction score
Members Ride
supercharged vt II acclaim
ok ty for your help .... hmmm if i have a 10 psi pulley i should get 10 psi at or around redline shouldn't i?...... it is stock except for the pulley and a 2 1/2" twin catback ex would the ex be affecting the boost ? i have been searching the forums looking for the how to to fix it found it a week ago but cant find it now i know you plug a hose off and put a filter on the actuator but cant remembe which hoses any help would be appreciated

i'd expect/think it would get near 10psi if mine did, not 100% sure....just check all ya vac lines, check ya accurator's working properly, shutting fully and the diaphram's inside its not leaking, check ya belts clean and tight and not slipping..

the exhaust might help it drop a tinny bit of boost, i know better rockers , ported heads, cam, extractors, ect all help drop the boost, the better ya motor is and flows the less boost you'll see on the gauge.

join l67torque , theres shitloads of info on there about em