Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vx tail lights

dan666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2
Hey,
Sorry if this is an odd question, but are berlina/calais tail lights the same as executive tail lights on the vx commodore.

if not whats the difference?

DVS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
yea they do look that way, i just heard some had reflectors of something maybe im wrong

I'm pretty sure the Calais and Berlina have reflectors in the tail lights.

They don't have any reflectors on the rear bumper bars like the SS and Acclaim so they moved them into the tail lights.

dan666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2

They don't have any reflectors on the rear bumper bars like the SS and Acclaim so they moved them into the tail lights.

Thanks mate, im just doing the whole vt to vx tail light conversion, so looks like i'll need to find the ones with reflectors

GILLO

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Berlina

Your right the calais/Berlina have the reflectors, executive etc dont have the reflectors

turboads

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS S2 5.7
are the reflectors in the tail lights themselves or in the rear garnish on the calais/berlina? im not sure of the answer but it might be something to consider