Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vx tuning

Cheyne92

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S pak
Does anyone know anything about the turbo industries mail order flash tune for the vx v6? i sent them an email asking some questions but they havent replied so i though i'd ask on here. any help would be appreciated.

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Maybe give them a call. Some places don't get a chance to check their emails because they're busy or for other reasons.

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
If they're not answering their phone I'd take my business elsewhere (if possible). They don't deserve your business if they can't do something as simple as answering a phone.

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
Hey mate, I was just reading through this thread

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/tuning/97066-kalmaker-real-time-vx-vy-v6-tuning.html

Seems you can put a VT ECU in it and then its just a matter of changing memcals for a tune.

You could pick up a ECU from a wreckers or ebay for about $50 and then get a MACE tune for around $140, looks like all you need to do is change some wires in the harness?

A lot easier for people to tune memcals and more places that can do it and for a lot cheaper than flashing a VX ECU.

If that doesnt sound like a good idea for you then search the forums for "VX V6 tune", a lot of results come up with who can do them.

turbobrian

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS Commodore 6 speed.
I used to use a place that was next to impossible to call, would never answer, but that's because everyone was on the floor during the day.

There was always email, and just follow up, but if you send 3 emails and get no responce, it's time to look elsewhere, I usually give someone a week to answer, otherwise I take my money to someone else.