Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vx

FROGi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec
Ava a squiz!

Luke Winter's 2002 VX Commodore Executive 3.8L V6, with Monaro bonnet, VX GTO Front Bar, VX Clubsport Rear Bar, VX Clubsport skirts, cleared out Monaro tail lights, Custom cleared out Headlights, VX SS Fog Lamps, 16" ROH wheels, pacemaker extractors, 2.5" straight through exhaust. Debadged, two toned midnight blue. Windows tinted since these photos taken.

COMING SOON: Blue neon lights, in the bonnet grill, front end and under the skirts. Interior work. Gotta kill that exec stripe too!

2114473_4_full.jpg

2114473_5_full.jpg

2114473_6_full.jpg

INSINR8R

INSINR8ED as well.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Clubsport R8
I saw something very similar in Kalamunda several months ago. I think you should lower it and get some bigger rims. but all in all looks good

FROGi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec
It was probably me mate! It was all silver until recently.

With the wheels and lowering, mate give me the money and I'll do it in a snap! I don't wanna lower it... I've already been through one front end, this is the second! These wheels were ****in expensive anyhow, I think I'll keep em for a while.

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
i like your bonnet, good luck with keeping the cops off ya with blue lights in the bonnet thats asking for attention/trouble. Love your front lights, does need a lowering and some dish for that licorice. Good luck with your future mods!

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
ahaha those tailights are shocking dude, and that spoiler, no offence but i would loose the spoiler, dump her & tint your lights.

Cheers
Mat

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
agreed loose the rear spoiler, other than that nice car

FROGi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec
Haha nah I like the spoiler! It's stayin!

I dont think that rear photo does either the tail lights or the spoiler justice though. I'll think about bigger wheels, but we're definately not going lower though.

Of course it's a work in progress, so by tomorrow I could've changed my mind and slam it into the weeds. Maybe airbags?

FROGi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec
Here's some pics of the car before the car was two toned, tinted, and new front end installed:

2114473_1_full.jpg

2114473_2_full.jpg

2114473_3_full.jpg