Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VXSS Update

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Are those windows tinted?

I need them tinted otherwise. :p

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
Taylormade...How can you not scrub dude? I'm sitting on 245/35/19 with kings low and I scrub under hard acceleration or when theres heavy people in the back seat!

Ive got kings SL HD springs which are pretty stiff, so maybe thats why, but the ride is still comfortable enough plus just about all suspension components have been upgraded so theres no slack anywhere..or maybe your wheel offset is different to mine which can cause scrubbing if its a radical offset. Cheers m8

Gday Uni ..no only factory tinted glass..i want tint as well. Might be the morning light playing tricks..cheers

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
Small update: Changed tail lights to these (I know some people will NOT like them but wanted to update the car a bit and I think they go well with the car). Update ..dont like em afterall, changed back to originals
Getting these actual Coulson grey leather seats and door trims + centre console lid from a donor car next week (travelling 8 hours from Adelaide to Geelong area to swap em over for my standard SS seats plus some cash
and the nice fella im getting them from will even take out my seats and door inserts and install the Coulsons and inserts for me). Taking two days off to go there with the missus. Cant wait :).
Will post some new pics in a few weeks time showing the seats installed....
b1c1ef22-7fdf-4b10-9c3a-87cfdef8c79d_zpsf99d72af.jpg

T2eC16dHJIFHSCzFIv0BSO8-cDjw48_20_zpsb381ae52.jpg

KGrHqRHJCFI7cCKQpBBSO8-gBqZw48_20_zps081c1d7f.jpg

Last edited:

rory

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF SV6 & 2006 Nissan Patrol ST
and the nice fella im getting them from will even take out my seats and door inserts and install the Coulsons and inserts for me).

Thats a pretty good deal, hope it goes well. Make sure you watch him pull it apart etc. to make sure that he takes care with what he is doing.

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
Thats a pretty good deal, hope it goes well. Make sure you watch him pull it apart etc. to make sure that he takes care with what he is doing.
Ive seen his donor car on Street Commodores and hes very good with mechanical, trim work etc. plus his car looked immaculate but I will be there to help.
Cheers