Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY Acclaim Wagon

bigreddog

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Acclaim Wagon
My New VY Acclaim Wagon - standard but for SV8 wheels (17") and the mobile phone handsfree

Attachments

• VYAcclaim.JPG
    VYAcclaim.JPG
    223.3 KB · Views: 547
  • VYAcclaim2.JPG
    VYAcclaim2.JPG
    202.5 KB · Views: 1,018

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
bigreddog said:
My New VY Acclaim Wagon - standard but for SV8 wheels (17") and the mobile phone handsfree
How much were the wheels?Many plans or is it a daily driver or family car?

bigreddog

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Acclaim Wagon
subdue said:
How much were the wheels?Many plans or is it a daily driver or family car?

Got the dealer to throw in the wheels with the car, they were on the yard on a VX v8 wagon - they are originally SV8 wheels. I like them cos they're nice simple wheels without being to over the top!

Main plans are cosmetic - exhaust tip, maybe some driving lights, thinking about tinted windows - but I'm not convinced the car colour (Martini) suits tints - anyone have any thoughts?

Car is a daily driver - cover a lot of miles for work and with the price of gas over here (NZD$1.44 ish for 91 octane) I'm not real keen to do anything to increase fuel usage. Need to do something about the sounds though - not loud enough!!

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
bigreddog said:
Got the dealer to throw in the wheels with the car, they were on the yard on a VX v8 wagon - they are originally SV8 wheels. I like them cos they're nice simple wheels without being to over the top!

Main plans are cosmetic - exhaust tip, maybe some driving lights, thinking about tinted windows - but I'm not convinced the car colour (Martini) suits tints - anyone have any thoughts?

Car is a daily driver - cover a lot of miles for work and with the price of gas over here (NZD$1.44 ish for 91 octane) I'm not real keen to do anything to increase fuel usage. Need to do something about the sounds though - not loud enough!!
Yeah petrol prices are crap!!! tint suits all cars get it black as ya can, nice stainless tip, wouldnt worry about the lights or do ya need em?