Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY Battery

vy_berlina03

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 SV6 Storm
Hi all had this weird thing happen yesterday got home and my blue tooth phone disconnected form the car kit but some how the radio was stuck on all night with no sound or anything just the radio symbol on the cluster (the battery went flat form this). same thing happened today when I got home from work lucky this arvo I noticed it or i would of had another flat any one have this before or know how to fix it

midnight.outlaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S series 2
If you close the door before you take the key out the radio will stay on. Hey, it might happen.

-Jase

vy_berlina03

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 SV6 Storm
Thanxs mate but i dtunred the car off removed the key and clsoed the door and the radio always truns off but this time it was like hte radio was on but there is nothing on the display acept for the time and the center cluster has the radio icon stuck on the display.

boofis

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VZ Executive
Could be a dodgy door switch? When I first got my VZ the radio seemed to stay on after closing/locking the car. I was going to warranty the door switch, but I pressed it manually a couple of times and it started working normally again (weird, eh?).