Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY Berlina: Lowered with Calais Kit. (Pics included).

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
Yer they will look sweet! :D Do u know wat i else i rekon looks really cool, VY II Calais Tail lights, ther lyk darker round the edge, that would look awesome on the black Berlina. Only thing is tho, that will end up being a bit of a pricetag for all those mods :thumbsup:

Cameron

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 11 'Redhot' Ute
Awwwwsum car! have you got leather trim?? ohh one sugestion not on the car(thats awsum) but you should remove your number plate just incase mr insurance man is watching and up your premium, unless youve declared it all, Ive heard of it happening b4

I just want one

Reaction score
Members Ride
WANTED - VP Calais
mate, that is awesome...well done, you have an obvious knack for getting things just right

how does it ride, is it bumpy at all with those huge wheels and superlows.....

man, I am jealous.... :b:

wish I was young again :bop:

AlX

Reaction score
Website
www.aryadesigns.com
Members Ride
VY 2004 Calais II
Leather Trim....

Cameron said:
Awwwwsum car! have you got leather trim?? ohh one sugestion not on the car(thats awsum) but you should remove your number plate just incase mr insurance man is watching and up your premium, unless youve declared it all, Ive heard of it happening b4

Yes i have front seats leather covered. but iam looking for the rear seats as well, or even a cover :unsure: ill post some new pics soon.with my illegal :cops: 4LED Ultra Blue li8s :flame: :yeah: by the way i have to kall the insurance as well :bang:

Marks-VY

I love cars
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 Berlina
AlX said:
:p Tanx .I got superlows suspensions on.I got 19" wheels as u can see i have colored the brakes in red :thumbsup:
About Kamber kits iam not sure i just went in and orderd them :whistling ....if you live in Brissy go to GABBA SMASH REPAIRS...CHRIS ECONOMIDIS 38915600 did a GR8 job on installing and painting them :thumbsup: :D
Tanx 4 ur comment ill be adding more NEW pics soon :drink:

Hi, Your car looks gr8.
I have 18's and was looking at getting superlows as well. Do you have any problem with scrubbing? Did you need to fold the rear wheel arch lips?
Cheers,
Mark.

R

rattattack1313

There is a few good Leatherwork shops in West End...you can buy what they call a "Split" for not much....just about any color..... and just pin it around the seats or something........ :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

AlX

Reaction score
Website
www.aryadesigns.com
Members Ride
VY 2004 Calais II
Superlows

Marks-VY said:
Hi, Your car looks gr8.
I have 18's and was looking at getting superlows as well. Do you have any problem with scrubbing? Did you need to fold the rear wheel arch lips?
Cheers,
Mark.

ummm :unsure: well it sort of scapes off wen i got me FAT boys :D in the car and fuel tank is almost full.Its not constant scraping its just wen u get a sort of a wavy road or a bump (Note:wen u have more than 3passengers on in my case)

And yes u have to go to a samsh repair shop (recommended) to fold the rear wheel arches :thumbsup: . Its worth it even though if you dont have body kits on. I would go for ULTRALOWS, but in city like BRISBANE its not worth it. :b:

:drink:

AlX

Reaction score
Website
www.aryadesigns.com
Members Ride
VY 2004 Calais II
rattattack1313 said:
There is a few good Leatherwork shops in West End...you can buy what they call a "Split" for not much....just about any color..... and just pin it around the seats or something........ :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hmm.Its a GUT idea but ill, rather get a leather sit cover.I really dont want to damage the rear seats by pining or else. Cheers ma8 :thumbsup:

Cameron

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 11 'Redhot' Ute
With adelaide roads you need to put a 6" lift kit to avoid scraping the gaurds you cant even have standard susp. all this money in taxes and fines and we have the worst roads. im sure many of us on here should own a few roads cos of the amount of fines we've paid..