Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY Bodykit help

hayds_12

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Series 2
hey all im new to this forum and i need some help on buying my new body kit i have been looking round on the net for a vy bodykit to suit the vs commodore i found a company that uses ebay to sell them they are called spiolertek that sell this kit for $895 unpainted only with delivery for $95. Is this a good price and also how much would it be to paint (front, skirts, rear)
and mayb how much would it be to paint with the silver inserts

cheers

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
Pretty good I reckon, painting usually costs heaps.

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
yer man ur probally lookin at near double that. im payin 720 for my side skirts n rear not painted and 1350 for them to be painted n installed. but am gonna paint n install the side skirts me self to save some dollars. probally coupla hundred more if u want it 2 tone

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
its not worth getting it looks like crap. what is it with people suddenly wanting a bloody vy bodykit? your probably the third person this week wanting a vy bodykit.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
94vrexec said:
its not worth getting it looks like crap. what is it with people suddenly wanting a bloody vy bodykit? your probably the third person this week wanting a vy bodykit.

The VY kit looks good if it fits properly, but the moulds on Ebay are cheap and have large panel gaps...

hayds_12

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Series 2
Thanks i have decided not to buy the kit my mate has a vt with the vy kit went ridin with him sat night and he got pulled over 5 times in 4 hours and one cop followed him round adelaide for 40mins even thru Maccas! (i wonder what he got bacon burger mayb)