Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY Colors

anniswan

Reaction score
I have just bought a VY11 Exec Sedan, and I am trying to find the name of the color of the car, it's a jadey green color. Is there a website out there somewhere that lists the colors.

Thx

Marks-VY

I love cars
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 Berlina
I just had a look at the series 2 brochure. The only green shade in the document is called "Cove Mica". It appears to be a dark emerald green.

The only other thing that resembles green at all is called "turbine Mica" although this is more dark grey than green.

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
if it's the lighter greeny colour it's the same as mine...

Martini Mica...

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
i saw a VY SS today and it was light blue and looked as if it had a silver/yellow pearl in it. ive seen the colour on another car before (not sure what it was but it was a 4 banger). dont suppose anyone knows if it was a factory colour..?

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
Troy711 said:
i saw a VY SS today and it was light blue and looked as if it had a silver/yellow pearl in it. ive seen the colour on another car before (not sure what it was but it was a 4 banger). dont suppose anyone knows if it was a factory colour..?

Yeah, there is a VY SS in Wangaratta (North East Victoria) that is that color, when I see it next I'll take some pics of it!! I think it is a factory color.