Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY Commodore 2004 Dual Fuel

JAMIL MUHAMMAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY commodore 2004
Hi everyone,
my VY commodore is not starting crank is there but No start and No even engine light before crank.
can anyone tell what should i do?
Thanks

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
try your spare key ? Is the security light on? plug the scan tool in which ever one you have?

JAMIL MUHAMMAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY commodore 2004
try your spare key ? Is the security light on? plug the scan tool in which ever one you have?
Actully the security light is on spark pluges seems ok scan tools not connecting or communicating tryed the spear key as well no success.

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
Is the ring on the ignition worn out or damaged if the security light is on I think leaving the key on for 45 minutes gets around it the only time I've encountered a security issue that wasn't the ring I brought a memcal off ebay with the vats removed. I think it was around $50 was how we hid from that problem. Hopefully someone else gives you some better info.

JAMIL MUHAMMAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY commodore 2004
No, the security light only on when the car get locked buy remote i mean the securityis not the issue the main issue is the starting its cranking but no engine light on, usually the when the key turn to Accl. all lights on SRS, ABS, HAND BREAK, PARKING ONE and the Engine light, and the if every thing ok each one goes off except the hand break but in my case all ok only engine light is not comming at all ,and also normal scaning Tool is not getting connecting threugh cable somebody say may be ECU, OR PCU, OR BCM FAULT,