Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY HBD Wagon production numbers

Boofhead2450

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY HBD Wagon
G'day everyone,

I’m brand new in this forum and I apologise in advance if my question has already been covered.

I have been trying to find information on build numbers of VY wagons to see how many like mine are around.

I’m currently stocking up on new old stock of OEM bits to freshen my VY up as I’ve owned the car for the past eight years and, like me, it’s starting to show its age!

The car in question is a 2003 VY Holden By Design Series II Berlina Wagon and its options/colours etc are as follows
  • LS1 (auto)
  • FE2
  • LSD
  • Factory mags (It had aftermarket wheels when I bought it, but I’ve replaced them with mint VY SS rims and not the ugly originals!)
  • SS options (Satin Chrome bits - door handles etc, Leather bits - Steering Wheel, gear knob etc)
  • Gauge Pod (Not sure if it’s factory or SAAS aftermarket one)
  • HBD Calais body kit (Front/Rear diffuser incl. running lights and side skirts)
  • Console/Dash Plastics are Tempest Grey
  • Cloth upholstery is Shale (a very pale brown)
  • Dash, Door Trims and all other plastics are BROWN not black
  • 3 factory roof racks!!
  • Retractable luggage cover
Some of the above are probably standard in a Berlina.

I’ve had a few offers, but I want to keep it coz it’s a nice car to drive, looks good and doesn’t have too much electronic crap like most modern cars

Cheers and stay safe in these difficult times

Boofhead

Reactions: Lex