Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY II calais electrical issue

Aryashahin

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Calais supercharged V6
hi all,
an unusual thing happened last week in the morning while driving to work ,my Calais installed, and i couldn't restart, called RACQ and the good man jump started my car, thinking it might have been a battery issue. after testing the car and taking it to local mechanic they find nothing wrong.

Few days ago i realized auto shifter light are gone, sunroof buttons mix up every time start engine, and last night the ABS beep alert was activated on my screen to top that up the electric seats rest and wind down all the way down and the engine has trouble starting, it almost feels like its out of battery [ battery tested and all good ]. can hear the fuel pump and started working fine.
Does any one have any ideas what the hell is wrong on? should i rest the computer !!

Fletch_QLD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU II SS
Is it possible that something is draining the battery while it is parked?

H Bomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais
sounds like battery or alternator, there was a post on here a while ago about random alarms and warning chimes and ghostly moving seats. My car has done it twice now, both times before the battery was about to go and failed 2 days later.