Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY II LS1 Calais

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
cheers, no worrys enjoy the vy

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
Barbs, welcome to the money pit called "cars" :D How lucky are you to have your P's before the laws changed in NSW, compared to Victoria we still have it good. Im very surprised any insurance company would touch you. You need a "No this is not my parent's car" on the back window lol..you Grandpa :p Congrats on the new wheels, well earned by the sounds of it :)

P.S. where bouts in NSW are you? I can point you in right direction in regards to ya mods, no nonsense, no bullshit, tuner who really knows his stuff. And if you don't like ya twin covers, LEAVE the turtle shell OFF!!! the heat soak is shocking! may looka little bare, but it does wonders.

barbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Monaro CV8
ShanghaiVZ said:
Barbs, welcome to the money pit called "cars" :D How lucky are you to have your P's before the laws changed in NSW, compared to Victoria we still have it good. Im very surprised any insurance company would touch you. You need a "No this is not my parent's car" on the back window lol..you Grandpa :p Congrats on the new wheels, well earned by the sounds of it :)

P.S. where bouts in NSW are you? I can point you in right direction in regards to ya mods, no nonsense, no bullshit, tuner who really knows his stuff. And if you don't like ya twin covers, LEAVE the turtle shell OFF!!! the heat soak is shocking! may looka little bare, but it does wonders.

cheers champ.. im in good old western sydney, being my second car, i know how they are :p, yea it was fun going for insurance but my dad did something and bam i got it

i would love that sticker!!! it would rock while its new,

i know a couple of performance shops that are really good that i wont name cause im probably not alouded to but if you know any out here, or even newie, (i spend alot of hols up that way) PM me and ill check them out when the cash is there.

oh the turtle shell is flying around my boot right now too, i dont think ill be putting it on. i love the blue there

angelo.vs

Autobot
Reaction score
Members Ride
Honda Accord Euro Luxury
The VY/Z Calais looks sooooooooo classy and tough at the same time. Such a big difference to the older Calais'. If you dont mind how much did those covers set you back? My dads after some new covers for his Berlina.

barbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Monaro CV8
cheers,

theres such a big diff for the vt, vx calais to the VY, VZ they now have the sports looks while still holding the same qualities to make it a calais, insted of just having chrome here and there

i picked them up for 200 on a special at the time, and my dad got his mate to paint them for him so i dont know how much that was.