Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY indicators on a vr/vs

SlyVR

Fo'sizzle....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Wags
hey iam interested n seeing pics of a vr or vs with vy indicators? i havent seen any on the forum... if anyone has em please post em cause i wana see what they look like the shape of a vr/vs..

if anyone has a opionon on em plz post as well more feedback the better :)

cheers SlyVR

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
i wanted VY/VZ ones for mine but after a comparasin it shows they wont fit, i think some filing on the panel is needed to make it work but i wouldnt mind seeing it done, i think they would be a cut above the normal oval CSI's as seen on most these days

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
i was thinking about getting a set of those vz ones to put on mine, might go past wreckers tomorrow and see how much they are... also on the topic of indicators, the toyota camry's(like 94 onward) and 80series landcruisers have the same blinkers as commodores(the square ones like on vp-vs S1). I was looking at my dads ones on his cruiser and they exact same , so i went and got him the clear induicators and put them on, he loves it , they look alot better than the stock ones.

XCITE6

VT SS GEN3 6spd
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt ss Gen3 6spd
a friend of mine has put them on his car.. check out the cocc website and look for 'ENVS' car.. :) they are very nice!!!

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
they won't fit without filling the panel. i have some but they won't fit without filling the panel or gluing them on. the VX models have the same hole as the VP onwards but it was changed on the VY-VZs.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Heres a pic of a VS with the VY flutes, IMO i think they would look good if it wasnt mounted so high, closer to the wheel arch, and middle of the guard..

Attachments

• flute.jpg
    flute.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 582

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
mmm i dont like the flutes tbh, i would rather the normal pop in CSI i figure the VZ ones would match the vs a little better than the normal oval ones