Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY L67 A2A MACE intercooled - NEW VIDEO UP

adz_vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac l67
i did have fog lights but had to remove them due to the positioning of the pipes. depending on positioning of front mount/piping it may be possible to still keep foglights.

as for cops... i drove this thing for 2 years and never got pulled over. i am off my ps in 10 months to get done twice till then would be some rotten luck.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Looks like a good ride. just a note of caution, the boys in blue do frequent these sites so just be careful what you say. Would hate to see something happen to your ride.

Do you have the dyno results from the tuning? Would be good if you could post up the power/torque graphs.

Cheers

LX_HATCH

Reaction score
Members Ride
LX Torana-Hatch
Paint the intercooler black and they would never suspect anything.

Have you removed the supercharged badges.

Love the car mate, would love to see some dyno figures + videos!!

Ryan

MACE

Reaction score
Now that's how a genuine A2A intercooler kit should look like, with nice CNC bent pipes to suit :D

Not bitsa pipe here and a million joins there kit etc :p

Love the pics Adz!

From memory this made around 200rwkw, however that definitely doens't tell the complete story with approximately that level of power accessible across the majority of the RPM range, hence the reason it's as quick as it is ;)

Hopefully when Adz gets some time he can post up the and a sound clip (please :) )

Cheers,
Steve

adz_vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac l67
it made 206rwkw to be exact.. Tim said it would have made more if we dynoed it the next day before all the heat soak. the power figure doesn't do these cars justice tho.. you just need to go for a drive in one to see what i mean. i will post the dyno sheets and videos etc when i get the car back from the auto mechanic.

chargedvx6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII HBD Calais L67
After hearing it the other day I gotta say it sounds very tidy. Not sure if it needs an A/C delete to get down the 1/4 mile faster because the S pac has about 200kg less than a Calais on it so stop complaining:tease:

adz_vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac l67
After hearing it the other day I gotta say it sounds very tidy. Not sure if it needs an A/C delete to get down the 1/4 mile faster because the S pac has about 200kg less than a Calais on it so stop complaining

HAHA every little bit counts. Thanks for your help with the belt finally ended up getting the right one. calais would be about 50-60 kg heavier? perhaps more depending if it's optioned...

MACE

Reaction score
it made 206rwkw to be exact.. Tim said it would have made more if we dynoed it the next day before all the heat soak. the power figure doesn't do these cars justice tho.. you just need to go for a drive in one to see what i mean. i will post the dyno sheets and videos etc when i get the car back from the auto mechanic.
Can’t wait :)

After hearing it the other day I gotta say it sounds very tidy. Not sure if it needs an A/C delete to get down the 1/4 mile faster because the S pac has about 200kg less than a Calais on it so stop complaining:tease:
Should be good when you build is sorted is as well Andy :D

ajvx01

Reaction score
Members Ride
308 vc
Love it! Love the psi sixs..
Only change I'd make is change the crinkle pipe from the pod box to steel to natch the rest of the set up, otherwise DAM I want this:)