Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY L67 A2A MACE intercooled - NEW VIDEO UP

a1k3m1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY II S-Pack 25th Anniversary
Looks like a good ride. just a note of caution, the boys in blue do frequent these sites so just be careful what you say. Would hate to see something happen to your ride.

Do you have the dyno results from the tuning? Would be good if you could post up the power/torque graphs.

Cheers

Boys in blue would happen to be my old man, lol.. Very easy to track something like that, knowing the rego letters and your profile saying your from melbourne makes out just a minute or 2 on the computer and they know exactly where you are.. So maybe just take the P Plates off next time lol..

Pretty awesome too car too man, I wanna get all that stuff done to mine when im allowed too lol

MACE

Reaction score
If you have a clean diving record, I dare say our Police forces would be putting their resources to better use.

Don't get me wrong breaking the law is breaking the law, however limited resources means that they're likely chasing higher offending criminals, I personally wouldn't want it any other way.

Imagine how our streets would be if they focused only on petty crimes, it would be like the wild west out on the streets (already like that in some parts of Melb :( )

adz_vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac l67
Lol nah my rego plate is edited in the photo it's missing some numbers. You only live once live your how you want it. We work hard why shouldn't we deserve to drive the cars we want

MACE

Reaction score
Think you are showing your age steve! Sorry bud;)
If your worried about heat soak just ceramic coat it? Would cost bugger all for such a short part and will be shiny still. Crinkle hose just looks unfinished sorry..
Hey I'm not that old :( LOL

lol in my old town steve if you had a nice car you were treated like a severe criminal.

Police: THAT CAR HAS RIMS PULL HIM OVER!!!!!

lol

That's rough. I have my own views about why they probably do this, but I may be completely wrong and wouldn't want to offend all of the good hard working cops who serve and protect us day in day out.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
And the winner is...

2008_0925ageglassware0156.JPG

Nice one Hozy, when were you awarded that? goes well with the pimped statesman in your avatar

adz_vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac l67
quick couple of snaps of the dyno graphs are up, notice the amount of power available at low rpm

In desperate need for an LSD if anybody is selling or knows of anyone selling a second hand 3.46 diff in good nik let me know :)

adz_vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac l67
quick update, got my supercharger ported by MACE and also fitted a 6mm spacer underneath the A2A plate to keep it cooler. you can feel the difference of the ported blower especially over 3000rpm