Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY level 3 cluster displays

D-mac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SV8
Hey there, Does anyone know how to get the "lts remaining" on one of the windows on a level 3 cluster? Can get Ave fuel, Inst Fuel and total Fuel to display but cant seem to get the Fuel Remaining to show up. Is there some special way to choose what displays you want to pop up? Im hitting the mode and set buttons but not getting anywhere. Thanks

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY s m5 supercharged
When you turn the car on the cluster should say press set to config or something like that anyway.

In there you have options try that.

D-mac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SV8
ok so turn the car on "ignition" or actaully running?

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
nope no good
Have key off, hold mode, then turn ignition on (dont start engine). Should bring up a menu.. will need to click set then mode to scroll through the options.

Pretty sure you wont fine settings regarding to fuel remaining in those settings though.. there more to do with timer lights and lock/unlock features.

VY_Sleeper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commy pos
It might be something to do with the settings on the cluster, you need to get into the menu settings and activate it. It should be there automatically though. Just do a quick google on how to get into setting mode & you'll be right.

VY_Sleeper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commy pos
It should be there automatically though. Just do a quick google on how to get into setting mode & you'll be right.

D-mac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SV8
Have key off, hold mode, then turn ignition on (dont start engine). Should bring up a menu.. will need to click set then mode to scroll through the options.

Pretty sure you wont fine settings regarding to fuel remaining in those settings though.. there more to do with timer lights and lock/unlock features.

Thanks for your input but I've tried all that and yeah still no luck. Does anyone have a level 3 cluster that has "fuel remaining" as a general display? It was on the right hand side lcd screen before it disappeared.

D-mac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SV8
FOUND IT!!!!!! Its an added information display when Distance to arrival is on!
Turn ignition on, press the up or down arrows to get the display settings up, scroll through till it asks you if you want to display the " Distance to arrival" on or off, click on yes. Now go back to normal operational display on your cluster and scroll through the modes till Distance to Arrival appears in the centre screen and it will tell you how fuel is left in you tank on the right hand side screen.
Dont ask me why it bothered me so much not finding it but i guess it bugged me because i knew i saw it once and then it disappeared!!!!!!! :beer chug: