Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vy LS1 engine wiring diagram

mattybaby

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx
Im currently in the process of stripping down the VY ss factory LS1 wiring loom so i can install it into my Vx wagon V6. I am in need of the wiring diagram for the pcm and all the engine management, if anyone can help that would be much appreciated.
Regards

Matt

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
Have fun with these diagrams :p I had to zip them because the PDF with 3 pages is over file size allowed.

I couldn't find them on the forums here, so here they are :p Need anything else just lemme know

Attachments

• Gen3 PTCM Diagrams.zip
    348.9 KB · Views: 11,068

Sm&rc Auto

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt s2 50th anniversary 5.7 t56 290getrag gtr
I have the same problem i have a 5.7 6speed man from a vy ss and i got given a 5.7 vt auto loom i do have the pcm and control mod from the vy my vt was v6 is the v6 looming in the dash going to work with my ls1 loom

Jxfwsf

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
I have the same problem i have a 5.7 6speed man from a vy ss and i got given a 5.7 vt auto loom i do have the pcm and control mod from the vy my vt was v6 is the v6 looming in the dash going to work with my ls1 loom

Save yourself a world of hurt and source a manual wiring loom to make it plug and play.
It'll also look neater without extra cabling hanging in the wind with cut n shut plugs, it's not impossible to make it work if you can follow wiring schematics.