Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY Maloo Paint colours?

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
Hey guys been trying to search the net and here but still haven't found out my questions. What colours where available in the 2003-04 VY Maloo range?. Also as there a two tone well sort of with the bumpers side skirts and rear bar what is the correct color for that. My last question is where would i be able to get that colour of paint Holden or a paint supplier?. Thanks for any info guys

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
Have a look on the hsv classics page they tell you all the colours released for each model.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
The main VY HSV colours were: hothouse green, turbine grey, redhot, phantom black, heron white, cosmo (purple). There will be a couple I've forgotten too.

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
Thanks <andy9> and Sandman i did see that site but didn't realize that the colours were in the exterior section i thought it was just the body kit options etc. So the dark grey/silver two tone that is painted on the body kit is that just a Holden grey/silver or some special colour.I just wanted to change my kits colour as its Heron white with light silver but i have seen others out there with a much darker grey which i thinks looks better.I would go cherry black or satin black but that might make it look rubbish lol its not a Maloo just has a kit. Also I'm not trying to make it in to a Maloo i just like the look of them but didn't want the pay the $$$ and the insurance bills with a HSV :). But wouldn't have minded the extra power...