Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY S I, fog lights plugged in but not working? wats next step? help !

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
if you've got the wiring all there why would u use a seperate switch? just go to the wreckers and get one im sure they'll sell u one between 20-50 dollars

Kingston_99

383ci HTV2300 blown LS1!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS ute STROKED/BLOWN
its only $77.... are you guys that tight LOL

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
WHATS!? about the law thing.. my fog lights when i brought them from the shop came with a a switch.. i stuck uner my head lights switch and i can turn them on when the car is off.. i dont need parkers on or anything, already been pulled over by the cops and they checked my car out, but they didnt say anything about the fog lights?

BrutalStormSC

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY I Storm Utility
Ok, late thread post, I know. New-ish member. So I have a similar problem as the thread opener - installing fog lights into an ss bumper that didn’t have fog lights. I have the loom (lights already connected), I have a relay in position, and I have an ss headlight/fog light switch, light on the dash is working, but I’m getting no power to the relay. Any ideas what to check next? I’m running out of ideas with my limited electrical knowledge.

Cheers.

caaf

Reaction score
Website
www.aurfscan.com.au
Members Ride
VYII Equipe S/wagon V6
Gotta remember it's negative switched so if you're using some factory wiring best to check things.

BrutalStormSC

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY I Storm Utility
Hmmm, I compared an ss w/fog lights dash fuse box to mine and found that in fuse position 8, the ss has a 7.5amp fuse for fog lights, however, mine has no fuse in that spot and no wired are connected to that spot.