Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY series 2 S pak

D

devilly

The seat covers your correct velour so nice to sit on :) got them from Super Cheap Auto. Ah already have some leather inserts on the way in the mail :) cosmo purple I think the colour is then I can tuck the originals away. Okay heres pics of the front and back from when I got it and then the changes I have already made :)

D

devilly

BLACKED OUT.jpg
BLACKED OUT REAR.jpg
BLACKED OUT FRONT.JPG
BLACKED OUT REAR.JPG

PlenumBiscuit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
ahh the car is purple not black?

:) u debadged the boot

got nice foggies too

the super cheap covers are for vy commo specifically?

whered u get the leather inserts

i updated my number plates for $20 and the new ones supplied by the state gov are just a pure black & white with all the festival state crap gone looks mint, just the hottip

i just saw rear SL springs on gumtree cheap if youre looking

Last edited:
D

devilly

Yup a very nice Purple :) I love it :)

Yeah got the switch in just got the relay and wiring up to do on the foggies :)

Dunno the chicks down at my SCA know me very well and grabbed them for me I think its a size thing they go by, just say for a vy and they will sort you out.

ebay for leather inserts.

I go fe2 on mine and then wrecking my Vt which has heaps of good parts kyb front struts pedders springs all round e.t.c.

Thanks for the heads up on the gumtree, don't use gumtree much for second hand parts as you sometimes get lemons.

Yeah I have a really great person that helps me with a few things with this car, hench the debadging :)

Ah cheers about the plates bugger I will look into that one Thanks for the Hottip :)

Before anyone gets the wrong idea I'm a female :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

devilly

IMG_0102.JPG
Next project to do nolathane front and rear, look what father Christmas put in the post for me :) All this for under $500 bargain.

PlenumBiscuit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
hoping youre a millionare or something cos soooooo much going into a silly car that next week a random granny could sweetly drive into a write it all off

anyways none of my business

noticed your stereo cords and wanted to show you how to hide them away.... drilled a hole underneath the fasia and got a super long extension so that the phone cord comes up next to the seat belt buckle...

20180721_122228-756x1008.jpg

D

devilly

hoping youre a millionare or something cos soooooo much going into a silly car that next week a random granny could sweetly drive into a write it all off

anyways none of my business

noticed your stereo cords and wanted to show you how to hide them away.... drilled a hole underneath the fasia and got a super long extension so that the phone cord comes up next to the seat belt buckle...

View attachment 200513
Nope not a millionaire don't need to be one when I do ALL the work myself so no over heads of someone else's labour. Just wise with money and finding good deals if you look in the box you will notice the top bearing and front bush easy add up to $500 from the shops so all the rest is basically FREE..... Its not a silly car that's your opinion. it will be a safe car that's gets me from a to b and drives nicely as well :) Darn your a negative person... what the heck have I done to you... anyhow don't matter I feel so good right now as I just got my leather hsv inserts :) :)

Thanks for the idea of hiding that cord away. I might grab a new deck soon so not fussed about it for now :)

PlenumBiscuit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
Haha all good devily :) just overwhelming how much your splashing around, each to their own i guess. remember you might spend $10,000 on it but will only ever sell for $3000 if sold it tomorrow

keeping a list of how much your spending

im the same, have spent $2500 on it since august and bought it for $3300, couldnt sell it for more than $3000 tomorrow i reckon

Just got offered a price $100 bucks for 2 front leather door inserts... rip off!!!

A guy selling chrome door handles for 200... another rip off