Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vy series ii storm ute

TUFVY STORM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Thunder SS ute
Hi everyone,
Im looking to do my exhaust on a vy series 2 storm ute having some trouble finding a easy bolt on system, problem being the twin cats going to the single system. Is there a easy option out there and also is it better to do a single system or twin.

Thanks,
Chris

orthaeeoul

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exucutive S2 3.8 2004
hey dude, welcome to the forum.
i know the problem u have. iv got a series 2 exc, and the twin cat to single pipe is a real pain!
what kind of system u chasing? loud? rumble? growl? etc...
i managed to pick mine up through a guy here on the forum. iv got a mantra cat back with just a muffler, hi flo cats with pacemaker extrators. VERY loud!

TUFVY STORM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Thunder SS ute
hey mate thanks for the reply im after a nice growl sound nice and crisp just dont want it to drown cant stand hearing a v6 with a really loud exhaust not going anywhere. Some people said to get a twin system some said get a single i dont really know i hade a cat back 2.5 on my vx s pack but been told a single system will drown heaps with the twin cats.

orthaeeoul

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exucutive S2 3.8 2004
pretty much.... if u really wanna growling system, get a v8 lukey system. im poretty sure it matchs up to the cats.... very growly....

orthaeeoul

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exucutive S2 3.8 2004
if u really wanna get spesific info send a msg off to Not_An_Abba_Fan. he REALLY knows his stuff. he should be able to point u in the right direction