Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vy Spac series 2

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
$180 on ebay is what I've just seen.. MSD coils with NGK blue leads would look weird in my engine bay haha!

I got standard rockers in mine with the cam.. I can't go 1.98:1 rockers with the cam otherwise it's too much lift. Highest i can go is 1.75:1 rocker ratio. Stock is 1.6:1.. I would say alot more lift means more lift on the cam.. probably make it more lumpy and more POWAA haha.

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
hi mate any dyno power run sheets? Bet she makes oodles of power for an N/A six!

Cant wait for mine to go in and get worked on hehe

Al

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
Sorry for late response. Well if you do see this, Nah No dyno's yet :(. Was meant to hit the 1/4 mile last weeked but i didn't make it. Will be heading out soon though. Hopefuly get on a dyno in the near future.

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
Sure will Heronvy. Just need to find a decent place in brisbane to do the dyno. Since dyno's vary from dyno to dyno, i want to try get one done somewhere a lot of people get it done to get a better idea. If that's possible lol. IMO the 1/4 mile is the best dyno there is :)

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
Yeah i would say they made a difference. It's not like huge, but they did. Every little bit helps. Have you read what each thing does on MACE's website by any chance?

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
Goto a smaller business for dyno, someone no one regulary goes to. They will be less likely to provide you with a happy dyno sheet. Big HP brings in the customers.. Matt Stocker in browns plains seems to be fairly trustworthy in my opinion