Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vy Spac series 2

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
Will look at getting one Big E. Smaller pulley should be finnished by the end of the week and i can get back to sorting this idle out.

LAP004

lifes-likethat
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp executive
Having problems getting it to idle atm. Yeah i'll post some stuff when i get it right and the smaller pulley on. It's certainly got more pull off the mark, even with the stock pulley.

View attachment 148858

hey mate car looks grate. just wondering wat the object in front of the blower is. never had it when i had a s14 on my vp?

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
hey mate car looks grate. just wondering wat the object in front of the blower is. never had it when i had a s14 on my vp?

To tell you the truth we have been wondering the same thing the whole time lol. It came complete like that with a factory bypass and tb. Looking inside it, its like its a muffler type of thing, thats is all i can come up with :D It used to go around the back but I have turned that around to the front for room purposes behind the sc. I may have to try end up using that original bypass butterfly to get this idle a bit better till i get injectors and tune.

Last edited:

LAP004

lifes-likethat
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp executive
its interesting wat ever it is. i had the high idle (2000 to 3000rpm after driving) with the setup on my vp, but never got the problem fixed unfortunatly, but it was untuned.
idle would go back to normal if i turned it off and restared it.

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
New pulley is on and ive sorted all idle issues. Made a few changes and moved the maf.

While its going pretty good it needs a tune badly and i must get my injectors without delay. It has a little stutter and miss here and there under hard acceleration due to the maf having a spack and injectors being insufficent.

Otherwise pretty happy with how things are going so far :D

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
Yeah, its not to bad at all. Will be even better when new injectors and tune are in. Will make more power. Not flogging the guts out of it till i get that fuel delivery sorted atleast.