Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vy Spac series 2

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
Vy S series 2.2 TURBO

jhghjghjghjghjghjghjghjghjgjhj

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    246.7 KB · Views: 1,050
Last edited:

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
Nah, can't say there was anything noticable. Although they do provide a stronger spark for better ignition. Maybe a poofteenth of performance lol

My remote tune should be coming this week. Will be interesting

Last edited:

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
hi mate, nice ride, i like :)

Did you notice much power difference when you fitted up the new pushrods + rockers?

Im going to be buying a mild cam and 1.9:1 rockers soon courtesy of yella terra + crow cams and just wanted to know if it was worth forking out all that money or not.

Cheers, Al

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
Hey Al, New rockers and pushrods you will notice a difference. It's like having a cam to obtain more lift without the expense. Car breathes better for sure. Cams sound good but and provide a little more performance over rockers as they change duration and so on to be more agressive. If money is no problem, cams are better way to go imo. Some people get a lumpier cam to obtain lift and stick with the standard ratio rockers. Each to there own i spose.

Last edited:

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
Hey Al, New rockers and pushrods you will notice a difference. It's like having a cam to obtain more lift without the expense. Car breathes better for sure. Cams sound good but and provide a little more performance over rockers as they change duration and so on to be more agressive. If money is no problem, cams are better way to go imo. Some people get a lumpier cam to obtain lift and stick with the standard ratio rockers. Each to there own i spose.

Awesome, so sounds like it will be worth forking out the dosh once its all saved up and i book it in to get it all done :)

btw, how much were the coil packs if you dont mind me asking? they look really good, wouldnt mind a set on mine. Pm me if you do not wish to show pricing on here and are ok with telling me the price

Again, awesome car, really like it :)

Al