Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY SS baby!

Dave398

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute Nickel Silver
GzGenIII, i dodnt know you gould get the V8 in anything below the SS, is an option or what?

No... some berlina's just come outa the factory with a V8 although you can even find excutives that have been optioned with the GenIII (very rare though).

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Dave398 said:
No... some berlina's just come outa the factory with a V8 although you can even find excutives that have been optioned with the GenIII (very rare though).

Go to the auctions, they arent as rare as you think ;)

VYSS346

Reaction score
Website
vhheaven.bravehost.com
Members Ride
VYSS 5.7 M6
davey g-force said:
$27400 ?? Ouch!! Thats the thing about Holdens, they depreciate too quickly. :ranting:
I got mine new for $51,500 only 2 1/2 years ago!! That sux, oh well might be time to update - VZ SS or a Clubbie maybe?? ;)

Yeah.. the price was right! :).. wifes agreed with me though, we might update again in 3 - 4 years time to a VZ clubbie .. so I'm not arguing :D lol

Just can't get enough of the VY SS! so damn nice to drive!! :D :thumbsup:

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
use www.imagevenue.com to host your pics and then just add the thumbnail to the forum. A lot easier and you can put up as many pics as you want!!!
:w00t:

Nice ride too.

I couldn't afford an SS so have an executive SS lookalike. Still not the same as an Genuine SS though :(

Prefer Manual to Auto anyday. :driving: :driving: :w00t:

hinterland

commyvt
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Members Ride
vt sed turbo
holdensupporter2005 said:
use www.imagevenue.com to host your pics and then just add the thumbnail to the forum. A lot easier and you can put up as many pics as you want!!!

Nice ride too.

I couldn't afford an SS so have an executive SS lookalike. Still not the same as an Genuine SS though :(

that was easy

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
holdensupporter2005 said:

Nice ride too.

Thanx mate!

Yeah, I was wondering how you posted up so many pix on that other thread! I might have to ask you some more questions when I'm ready to post up my updated pix. I'm not that computer literate, dont know what a host or a thumbnail is!! :hit:

omegaman05

Reaction score
Members Ride
turismo blue vz sv6
Very nice mate, ....
just the right ride hight.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
omegaman05 said:
Very nice mate, ....
just the right ride hight.

Yeah thanx.

Some people are telling me i should go lower but the ride is already stiff enough and I already just scrape over some bumps...

giannetto

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black vy 'S'
camvyss said:
Very nice ride indeed. I agree with your sentiments on the autos, I have one after all my other cars being manuals. I think it has a nicer feeling to the ride when you can just sit back and not have to worry about changing gears.

There are plenty of options for stereos and the VY just has so much room it's scary.

They really do have heaps of room, I sat in the back the other day because i let some1 else drive and its sooo roomy! i love it