Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vy SS rear bumper or Vz SV6 rear bumper.

r3b3lw0lf

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Excecutive S2
Hey people.
I bought a 2004 VY S2 Exec V6 a while ago.
It already had vz front lights n vz bonnet with im thinking vz SS or maybe SV6 front bumper spotties included.
I know its vz... because it hasnt got the little bubble light... it got straight line.
With the stock exec rear n side skirts.
Im wanting th skirts n rear bumper to match up with front bumper ride height now.

I recently changed the rear to im thinking a vz berlina (bigger light... the style i have looks EWWW in my opinion lol) with the indentation across it n sensors there but not the harness.
Unfortunately i not research n the white "flare" at bottom is bout inch shorte so not match up.
Anyways it looks crap... i want the black section back at bottom... so would the sv6 be the one for me u think?
Are the vy spac, ss n vz sv6 the same rear bumper?
Im not wanting to change front end back to vy... the vz bonnet looks MUCH better :)

Im wanting to get a little purr. Would that just be a good quality catback or would i need air intake too?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Cheers for reading n answering

r3b3lw0lf

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Excecutive S2
Went n checked out a vz calais fully kitted out to be vz hsv today. Paint was pulling all over. Its been sittin in yard for like 6 months or so. I was willing take take whole car... but wouldnt give a price... n for the bumpers n sides wanted 2 grand. I said 4 grand for WHOLE car (with blown engine) n he just kept saying nah.... didnt give price. He said it dont matter what car it WAS ... vz supercharged vs calais... i was paying for the brand of hsv.
What a nob jockey.

r3b3lw0lf

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Excecutive S2
Do VT/VX side skirts fit on VY/VZ? I have done a search, but nothing has been found. Maybe searching wrong phrase? Cheers